- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1-2 tbsp chopped nuts
- maple syrup for drizzling
- fresh berries
The night before you plan to eat it, combine the oats with the milk in a serving bowl. Place in the fridge.
The next morning, stir together, the and top with cinnamon, nuts and berries. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup (heaping) rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 0–2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup plain pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
Vanilla Chia Pudding (Vegan)
Adapted from Martha Stewart
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetented almond milk/soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend until a uniform texture is achieved. Transfer to a sealed container and allow to chill overnight.
Top with fruit, or berries and enjoy for breakfast or a next.